2 Day Rally School
Our 2-Day Rally School includes all the same lessons as our 1-Day Rally School on day 1 and adds new skills, higher speeds, and even more seat time. On day 2 you'll take everything you learned on day 1 and add high speed weight transfer on a dynamic slalom. We finish the day with introduction and mastery of the pendulum turn/Scandinavian Flick. No, seriously, you can learn to Scandinavian Flick in two days!
OUR 2 DAY RALLY SCHOOL COVERS:
- Classroom introduction to rallying, share your experience and goals so we can tailor the program to suit.
- Classroom discussion of vehicle dynamics and rally driving
- Left-foot braking fundamentals
- Proper hand position
- Rally vision
- Aquarium Technique
- Rally weight transfer techniques
- Straight line braking: traction sensing and threshold braking
- Skidpad: Finding, reducing and eliminating understeer
- Figure 8: Weight transfer, corner exit and corner entry.
- Slalom: High speed weight transfer, staying ahead of the slide.
- Advanced left-foot braking
- High speed corner entry
- Advanced weight transfer
- Fancy footwork: Scandinavian Flick
- Rally line
- Driving what you see
- Dynamic slalom: linking together complex corners
- Emergency lane change: Vehicle dynamics and reaction timing
- Infield Rallycross stage. Pick up the speed, add in dynamic, multi-apex corners.
- Classroom pendulum turn preparation
- Pendulum turn / Scandinavian Flick exercise.
- Rally stage hot laps! Link it all together over the crests, dips, bumps, and jumps on our intermediate rally stage.